Associate Director in Vitro Bioassay
1. Will manage a group with 5+ people in developing biochemical and cellular assays and providing in vitro screening support.
2. Responsible for research proposal preparation, protocol design and execution, project reports. Candidate will be responsible to communicate to clients in weekly base.
3. This individual should have deep understand of enzymology and a track record of biochemical assay development.
4. Provide trouble shooting, guidance, coaching to enable individuals and teams to meet expectations and continually experience rewarding career growth.
1. Ph.D. in Enzymology or Biochemistry.
2. 0-5 years experience in research institutes, Pharmaceuticals, or Biotech companies.
3. Hands-on experience in developing, validating and executing plate-based and biochemical assays, both kinetic and binding.
4. Be able to integrate appropriate automated devices to improve assay throughput and robustness.
5. Experienced in high-throughput screening and SAR assay support is a strong plus.
6. Strong leadership and managerial skills are essential.
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Chinese.
Any applications, please contact: Derek.Ren@vivabiotech.com